Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wee School JFBC-20 year Anniversary

SUV loaded and ready to go.....
17 boxes x 24 in each. 408 to be exact....
White fondant with white chocolate letters.
Wee School bear.
Bear to match.
On the table for display.

Johnson Ferry Baptist Wee School celebrated the 20 year Anniversary for the Director of the Wee School, Kim Mayo. There was a reception held in her honor. It is a wonderful school in which my oldest attended and now my youngest is enrolled. I was honored to be able to help in the celebration and took on my biggest order to date-400 mini cupcakes! The mini cake was a little something from me to her. The Wee School bear is the "mascot" of the school (on the tote bags) and I wanted to add him to the cake. Congratulations Kim on 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment