Saturday, June 4, 2016

Wedding Robertson Regan

Naked cake with fresh flowers. The floral arrangements were done by the brides aunt and I used some of her extra ones for the cake. She made beautiful displays!
 Table display
 Table set up
 Cupcakes displayed on tree slices made by the groom. 
 Cupcakes on cake stands provided by the bride. 
 Monogram for her, String Cheese Incident band for him (is favorite group and his "groom's cake"). 
 Naked cake on display boxes. 
 You are my happy purchased from Etsy by the bride. 
 List of cupcakes on display from Juliette Chapel venue in Dahlonega Georgia. 
 Middle display. 
 Champagne
 Vanilla Bean 
 Red Velvet
 Chocolate
 Vanilla bean mini's
Lavender Honey

Shannon is a friend of mine who asked me to make 125 cupcakes and a naked cake. She introduced me to naked cakes which started coming into popularity in 2014. Once I started googling images I became such a fan! I made her 4 different cupcake flavors and the cake was White Wedding Cake with a little almond flavoring. We were also a guest of the wedding and their personal touches, vows, music, traditions, were all so beautiful. Congratulations Shannon and Trevor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment