Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ladybugs-1st Birthday for Abigail




Green buttercream "grass"
A few ladybuys landed on top....
Abigail's smash cake.
Display on her table below. Love the old fashioned white milk glass cake plate!
Abigail turned 1 and her mommy and daddy and big brother Alexander had a ladybug themed party for her. She had a mini cake with a fondant topped ladybug on top, a smash cake with a smaller fondant ladybug on top, vanilla cupcakes with sprinkles and green grass cupcakes with a few little lady bugs that had landed on top. She then proceeded to smash her cake all over her face. Good girl!!! She was quite the cute little ladybug herself. Happy 1st Birthday Abigail!

2 comments:

  1. Let me just start by saying that the cakes were all the most delicious things I've ever had! Everyone just raved about them and they looked sooooo cute. I wanted to send you an e-mail today to let you know how much I appreciate you having done all the work you did. It really made the party - everyone saw the cake on the table first thing and all I heard were Oooo's and Ahhhh's. And the number of cupcakes and the mini cake was perfect.
    The smash cake was wonderfully squishy and she ended up with a fantastically green face - perfect for pictures! I swear it was like the paparazzi were in my dining room with all the pictures being taken! I will get pictures to you as soon as I get them loaded onto my computer.
    I just can't say it enough - Thank you!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, thank you so much for writing this. It makes it all worth it to know that I could be a part of your daughter's special day. Thank you again for letting me know and letting me take part:)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete