Monday, June 21, 2010

Tea Party and Disney Princesses

Sleeping Beauty and the Fairy Godmothers....
Fiona, Flora and Merryweather....
Belle and Ms. Pott's and Chip....
Jasmine and the magic carpet.....
Ariel and Flounder......
Snow White and the apple......
Tiana and the frog......
Cinderella and her glass slipper....
getting ready to sip......
Snow white cupcake all lit up!
Candy underneath the hydrangea's from my yard.
Display on my dining room table.
Mini's with strawberry buttercream on top!
Tiana's frogs on a jar-sugar cookies from Harry's!
Ms. Pott's and Chip from Beauty and the Beast.
Cupcake tree.
My daugher turned 3 and I gave her a princess tea party. All of the little girls wore their princess dresses and I served "tea" (lemonade) and all kinds of goodies (m&m's, pink cookies, cupcakes, you name it). She loves all the princesses so I made the face of one and then added the coordinating friend or symbol to go with it. Happy Birthday Princess Gibson!
PS-the more professional looking shots were done by T Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment