Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Birthday-Jackson and Anderson

At the party.
Fondant Lego Harry and Dumbledore for the birthday boys.
Spell book, snitch, HP logo.
9-3/4 sign, broom, castle.
Behind the signs is the owl Hedwig, sorting hat, Harry's glasses/scar and a wand.
L-R: Hogwart's Express, Tri Wizard symbol, cloak, hat. Middle Row: 4 Houses. Last L-R: Howart's crest, Gryffindor scarf, potions, Mrs. McGonagall.
Gryffindor colored sprinkles.

Chocolate Frog favors and Bertie Bott's Beans in the bottom for each guest.

I made some Chocolate Frogs that are ready to be packaged.
My fabric pennant banner hanging at the party site.
Took a picture once I strung it together.
Sign hung up at the party.
In the middle of making it.



Jackson and Anderson were turning 4 and 8 and their mom threw them a Harry Potter pool party! She came up with diving for dragon eggs and had all kinds of cute labels on jars, etc. She asked me to make some items to go with the cupcakes since I had also done a HP birthday party for my son in December (on this blog as well). Here is the transition of how it came about. Thank you Christy for contacting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment