Sunday, December 18, 2011

Atlanta Opera

Rabbit Tales, Don Giovanni, The Golden Ticket, Lucia

Musical notes, The Atlanta Opera logo, The Atlanta Opera Ball, BBC Proms

In the process.....




My friend and neighbor Jeff LaClaire of LaClaire & Company, LLC. asked me to make some cupcakes for his client The Atlanta Opera. These were a little challenging (but so were the Gwinett Arena ones he had me make a couple years ago:) but I tried my best to match to the links he gave me. They featured me on their blog. Thank you!

The Atlanta Opera said: Thank you so much for the delicious "Atlanta Opera-themed" cupcakes sent to our office this morning! They were beautiful, tasty, and an excellent Friday surprise. We've featured you on our Tumblr blog (http://theatlantaoperablog.tumblr.com/) with our appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment