Sunday, November 5, 2017

PRICE CHANGE:
Beginning Decebmer 1, 2017, I will be increasing my prices. I haven't had a price increase in almost 4 years and I have been very busy. I may price myself out of the market but I can't keep up with the demand. As with all of my orders, I spend anywhere from 5-12 hours of creation time and I'm losing sleep:) I thank you for your business and your understanding.
The full size and mini's with buttercream and any colored sugar or sprinkle will not change in price, only the fondant ones.

$25--1 dozen full size with buttercream and sprinkles
$25--2 dozen mini's with buttercream and sprinkles

New Prices--
Fondant:
Add 1 special fondant topper: $35
Add 4 special fondant toppers: $50
Add 6 special fondant toppers: $65
Add 12 special fondant toppers: $80
"This Is Your Life" 12 fondant toppers depicting the persons life: $100

No comments:

Post a Comment